Sunday, August 10, 2008

I found the PERFECT leather messenger 'everyday' bag...

I had been on the hunt for an everyday bag that I could wear like a messenger bag but was leather, stylish, would last for a while and be great for travel. I saw a bunch that I liked but they were all $200 and over and I just didn't want to spend that much.




I like to stop by Levinthal's (on Chestnut Street between 17th and 18th directly across from DiBruno Brother's) every couple months and check out what they have (always behind the counter - the stuff on the floor is cheap-O) -- they carry high-end brands like Tano and Hobo as well as others and discount everything.

Well, Levinthal's delivered (again)- I got this Tano bag (but I got it in a worn Black leather with dark brown leather trim) - it about $120 but totally worth it.

So many people have stopped me on the street asking me about it I decided to post and give up my secret!