Thursday, June 26, 2008

The right Concealer can make all the difference...


A good friend of mine who is a very talented make-up artist and specializes in working on TV Shows, Video Shoots and Photography Sessions started a make up line a number of years ago. It is called Sh. Cosmetics.
While I am a make up snob and love to use only the best and newest products, I also love to try new stuff and can't stop buying and testing new things.
I have been using her Camouflage Concealer for years and every time I buy a new concealer (must be a Gemini thing - always need change), I keep coming back to Sh. Cosmetics Camo Concealer - there is just not anything else out there as good.
It is so light on your skin and stays on all day. I also love that it is affordable, high quality and supports a start-up woman owned company that has integrity, ethics and does business fairly!