Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why can't all chocolate be Naked?

Yummmmm...maybe it is because my fiance and I are getting married in 4 months and not really trying to eat candy and chocolate but lately I find my self day-dreaming about Naked Chocolate Cafe. My favorites are the Dark Chocolate Vanilla Caramels...I like to get 3 or 4 of those and 1 or 2 Dark Chocolate covered pretzels - they are SO good. My fiance prefers Milk Chocolate so he usually gets a brick or bar of just plain chocolate and then a couple speciality pieces, usually whatever they are high-lighting. He is really sweet and got into this habit of bringing me home a little baggie of my favorites as a surprise 2 or 3 times per month. As much as I love the thoughtfulness, I have had to put a stop to it as we are in crunch time for our wedding and my metabolism isn't really chocolate friendly LOL.
Anyway, if you are in Philly, you HAVE to go to Naked Chocolate - they are open late and they have live music on certain nights, they also have great coffee drinks, desserts, and smoothies. If you are not in Philly and are serious about chocolate, definitely order a sampler in the mail - this stuff is no joke! I know we will be back there after the wedding ;)