Monday, May 19, 2008

Bathing Suits by Bra Size - GENIUS!

I am blessed and cursed with big boobs - blessed because women pay thousands of dollars to implant what I have, they are sexy and men crash their cars staring at them LOL...cursed because I cannot go bra-less - EVER, when I get pregnant I am sure my breasts will take over the street I live on and because it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to buy a bathing suit that fits correctly, has enough support and doesn't look like it came from Land's End (no offense to anyone but they are a bit matronly for me).

A couple of years ago while traveling abroad I found a little Chezch department store in Prague, all of the bathing suits were sold by bra size - I couldn't believe it - in the states, I usually have to buy 2 of each swimsuit, smaller bottoms, bigger tops and throw away the other pieces (yes, that SUCKS!) - I bought a suit in Prague and wished so many times I would have bought 10 suits during that trip.

Fast forward to my new favorite website, Lion's Lair Speciality Swimwear, based in Florida - the owner, Kim, is so sweet and has solved my swimwear problems!

She sells a bunch of different brands but FREYA is my favorite - they are European (of course!) and sell separates based on true sizes - just call Kim and give her your measurements and you can order the perfect bottoms and tops without any hassle.

I just ordered the "Coco Loco", "Black Russian" and "Sea Breeze" for my Honeymoon - I am so excited!