Saturday, June 7, 2008

p90x - Extreme Fitness DVD's

We both have a gym membership to a really nice gym about 5 blocks from our house and get this - our gym has a FREE SHUTTLE that will take you door-to-door but neither of us really go there that often. We are just not gym people - I want to be, I wish I was a gym-rat - maybe if I lived above it and had to walk by every day...

However, we both LOVE to work out and still practice Power Yoga but need to diversify our work-outs. My fiance loves to run outdoors as well - I haven't gotten into that yet.

So, in comes p90x by Beach Body - this is a set of DVDs that are INSANE!!! I heart, heart, heart p90x -if you follow the program, you will see very noticeable physical changes in your body in less than 2 weeks I LOVE IT!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM

It is really intense and you need to buy a couple of props (bands, weights, etc.) but it is worth every penny!

Can you tell I like it? :)