Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lip balm so good you want to eat it...

I already confessed to being a product junkie, that does not exclude lip balms, lip butters and lip glosses. I have one in every purse, pocket and drawer! They range from Chap Stick to $30 Handmade blah blah blah.

My newest obsession is really inexpensive but super hard to find...I found it at Walgreen's but have never seen it in any other store - I am almost out so I looked online and viola you can buy it direct from them. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter - yes, this is the same Palmer's that makes that awesome Cocoa Butter lotion. This stuff smells insane, tastes yummy and keeps your lips hydrated with just a touch of gloss ... I LOVE IT!



Here is some product info: "Soften and soothe your dry, chapped lips with this unique, dark chocolate and peppermint lip butter. A special formulation of Palmer's 100% pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Petrolatum provides ultra-moisturizing and a hint of gloss with the delicious scent of dark chocolate and peppermint. This one-of-a-kind lip butter gives you a slight tingle so you know it's working to combats even the driest lips. The addition of Peppermint Oil freshens breath naturally."